Top 10 Reasons to Hire William
- You’ll be exposed to some of the newest concepts in the world of branding.
- He’ll give you what you need to turn his ideas into action.
- He won’t be happy unless you are ecstatic.
- You’ll learn and grow while being entertained.
- You’ll benefit from his 20+ years of international branding experience.
- He’s the guru of personal branding, has been credited with turning the concept of personal branding into a global industry, and has delivered more personal branding keynotes than anyone else on earth!
- His personal brand attributes are: Enthusiastic, Inspiring, Entertaining, Confident, Global and Insightful (from participant feedback).
- Many of the world’s strongest brands have hired him (Fedex, Gucci, IBM, JPMorgan, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Target, to name a few).
- His past clients keep asking him back. Read what they say.
- He is so confident you’ll be pleased, he’ll give you a money-back guarantee.
You may know about William’s leadership in the fields of personal and social branding, but here are some fun facts you may not know. William:
- Watches TV for the commercials! He developed his passion for branding through his appreciation of ads and has a huge collection of favorites.
- Spent 20+ years in branding and consulting at KPMG, Lotus & IBM before founding Reach Personal Branding in 2001 (while living in Paris). He has been working in the field longer than anyone else.
- Has delivered more personal branding keynotes to more people in more places than anyone else on earth… and has over 4 million American Airlines miles to prove it!
- Created the 1-2-3 Success! Personal Branding Process and has certified hundreds of coaches and facilitators from New York to New Delhi. 1-2-3 Success! is now the most used personal branding methodology across the globe.
- Was the guest personal branding expert in a BBC TV reality show called ‘Nice Package’. Enough said!
- Created 360Reach — the personal branding survey that has been used by over a million people.
- Is the bestselling author of the definitive books on personal branding: Ditch. Dare. Do! and Career Distinction.
- Moved from Boston to New York the way most people do, via London and Paris. He currently splits his time between Miami and New York City (when he’s not on a plane!).
- Advises some of the world’s top leaders in Fortune 100 companies.
- Is a bit of a health nut, but can eat a pound of Twizzlers in one sitting!
- Holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering (he can’t believe it either) and an M.Ed.
- Speaks fluent French (the French may disagree!) and Starbucks Italian.